Jul 9, 2012

BIKES BEERS BBQS

This past weekend Death Science had another one their infamous BBQ's. As always, it was a great time. Good people, great food, cold beer. You couldn't ask for anything more. Except maybe A/C.

Brett, Fraggle, and myself started off the day meeting up with Hooked then the Peanut City Geeks and MotoScum crews.

The ride down was perfect. Roads were decent, didn't have too many break downs. Things were alright man.


I love an open road.





Really good turnout this year. It's so cool that these guys open up their shop for everyone to come eat, drink, and chill.



I love gas tanks. For me, it's the most important part of a motorcycle. I couldn't stop starring at these.





I love Honda choppers. The dudes that own these things were super cool.





The heat was intense. These beautiful men couldn't take it anymore and headed to the water. Nice tan lines.



Four wheelers, slip and slides,slow drags, guns, raw hot dog eating. Watch out when the boys wanna play.





I love goin to these things. Never a dull moment and always a good time! Thanks again to Matt and Tim and the whole DS crew. See y'all creeps soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment